Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Couple of Things I am Stoked For!

I have been a huge fan of Star Wars since I was a wee lad. I remember going to my grand-parents house on the weekends and watching Episode 4 with my Grandpa. Well in the last 10 years we have been given so much Star Wars content that it has been hard to really be excited about anything new. Well last September we were given the best Star Wars video game to date. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed let us play from the Sith perspective, something I was very excited about. Well here we go again. Just watch.


And we also got the first animated series based on Star Wars characters in a long time. Does anyone else remember the cartoon "Droids: The Adventures of R2-D2 and C3-P0"? Didn't think so. The Clone Wars series spawned a very surprising feature-film spin off. Well season 2 is just around the corner and here is the official trailer. Enjoy!



Well I'm sure there will be plenty more Star Wars stuff by the time Comic-Con is over. Until then May The Force Be With You.

No comments:

Post a Comment